I feel super excited because this is the first time ever that I am nominated for an online blogger award! So first and foremost I would like to say a huge thank you to Adi! Go and check out her channel! I love-love-love her logo and the way she writes is captivating!
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Like and comment on their posts.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (sorry there is no info on that – I guess that’s where the name derives from)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- What inspired you to start blogging? – Self expression, I guess. I am soon celebrating the 4th anniversary of my dot painting site but recently I feel like I have something to say and share, there is a story behind my paintings.
- What is your favorite cuisine of food? – It’s any easy one. I live for Italian – pizza, lasagne, macaroni! Hmmm, I feel hungry now!
- What is the most funny incident of your life? – There are loads! I’m the type of woman who giggles at everything – even at the age of 30 🙂 I especially love some inside jokes with my sisters, brothers and really close friends.
- What makes you relaxed? – Dot painting. People say that I must have a lot of patience since I paint millions and millions of dots but the truth is the only thing I have true patience for is dotting.
- Weird Q: Pinapples on pizza? – Yes, any time! 🙂
3 things about myself:
- I love to laugh and I am always looking for something to smile about
- I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers and all of them are very near & dear to my heart
- My best friend is my boss (Intuita Shop)
Even though I have this blog site up and running for 3 years, it’s been only a few months since I’ve been actually blogging and so far, my latest post was the most successful: Story of Origin
- If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- By the end of today, what would you wish to happen?
- Which is your favourite season and why?
- How would the closest people in your life describe you?
- Do you follow fashion or do you prefer to choose what suits you the best?
And anyone else, please feel free to anwer my 5 questions in the comments, I would love to read your answers!